Bulldogs Men's Lacrosse Camps
Scott Morrison enters his third year at the helm of the Adrian College men's lacrosse program with the 2017 season.
• Coached junior long-pole midfielder Cody Schmitt and senior midfielder Jake Waldrup to 2016 All-Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association First and Second Team honors, respectively.
• Tutored goalie Brett Farrelly to a Bulldog single-season record 193 saves, ranking 25th in NCAA Division III with a 13.79 average. Farrelly led the MIAA in regular-season stops.
• Led Bulldogs (11-5 overall, 5-1 conference) to the 2015 MIAA championship game in his first season.
• In 2015, mentored seven all-conference selections including three on the first team.
PRIOR TO CURRENT POSITION--WITTENBERG TENURE
• Served as an assistant coach at fellow Division III program Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio.
• Morrison saw the Tigers complete the 2014 season with a 10-5 overall record and advance to the North Coast Athletic Conference tournament semifinals.
• Wittenberg had three All-NCAC performers and defeated NCAA Tournament participant Aurora 11-10 during the regular season that spring.
PRIOR TO ADRIAN--TRINE TENURE
• Was the assistant coach at MIAA member Trine University (Angola, Ind.) from 2010-12.
• Helped the Thunder post two winning seasons in three years including a 10-4 record in 2011.
• Trine ranked second in NCAA Division III in goals-against average at 5.65.
PRIOR TO ADRIAN--UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN TENURE
• Defensive and recruiting coordinator for the Wolverines, who were a national power in the Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association before elevating to NCAA Division I status.
• Helped Michigan to an undefeated season and the 2008 MCLA national championship.
• The program posted a 48-11 overall record with 13 MCLA All-Americans, 37 All-Central Collegiate Lacrosse Association players and six All-America Scholars during his three seasons from 2006-08.
• Played collegiate lacrosse at Midland, Mich.-based Northwood University--twice earning the team's defenseman of the year award.
• Head coach at MCLA-affiliated University of Arizona and Eastern Michigan University, both for one season.
• Clinician at NIKE Lacrosse Camp hosted at Adrian College.
• The native Michigander started his coaching career at Novi and Ann Arbor Pioneer high schools.
• Pursued his bachelor’s degree in psychology at Wayne State University.